Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wild Dreams

So one piece of information that will make this post make sense: I'm pregnant.

Since I've been pregnant, my dreams have been INSANE. Very detailed, makes me feel like I'm really there. One specific dream woke me out of my slumber to find myself using the sheets as a masturbatory tool. I was pregnant in this dream, and I knew I was. But I was on a cruise and I was packing a bag in my room when a guy walked in. This guy, Mike, was someone that was a student at the university I worked at after getting my Master's degree (this is not the dream). So there was only a 3 year age gap, but I worked there while he was still  a student. We developed somewhat of a flirtatious relationship, even though I was engaged to be married.

So he's in this dream and in real life I know he has a girlfriend, and I also knew this in the dream. He also knew I was married in the dream, but in this tiny cruise ship room, we start making out and screwing like 15 year olds discovering that their parents won't be home for a few hours. It was sweaty and hot and apparently hot enough to wake me up. It was one of those "DAMN, why did I wake up? Shit Shit Shit. It was that dream that makes you want to fall back asleep and see if you can pick up where you left off.

Unfortunately, I just went to take my 2nd piss of the night and the dream became a distant memory instead of something I could finish. Don't think I still don't think about it though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment