Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Junk

I have an obsession:

I look at junk. I can't help it. I fantasize about man junk. If I'm talking to a dude, sometimes, my eyes just drift downward. It's like a guy who looks at a girls tits when she's talking. I just look at junk through the pants and my mind wanders. I think, "Is it big? Is it chubby? Is it small and insignificant? Does it make him feel like a confident man or is he overcompensating?" I like to make up myths, like "If he's not that attractive, he must be bigger down there...I mean, he's gotta have something, right?" I look at some of my co-workers like this too. I just can't help it. I'm a junk fiend.

1 comment:

  1. Isabella, I'm right there with you-I wonder about dudes equipment too. I do.

    I last thought about the guy from Pakistan's tool. I bet it's thick, and uncut.

    Ok, I lie. I last thought about my co-worker who went back to his home town. He's tall, and has big hands-I imagine he's working with a sizable trouser snake.

    ReplyDelete