Friday, April 29, 2011

Off the McNuggets

Some chick that I work with went to my boss today (oh yea, I'm off maternity leave) to complain. She wanted to complain about the phantom person who keeps eating everyone's food in the fridge. Well this girl is crazy anyway; she labeled her own drawer in the fridge to keep her shit in (who DOES that).

So she went to my boss and said "I really just need to let you know that someone ate my Chicken McNuggets. They were in my drawer and-and someone keeps eating my food. This is wrong." My boss said, "Are you for real with this?" She replied, "Yes. And not to make this any more grosser or anything, but it was 2 1/2 McNuggets. So someone ate the 1/2 of a nugget I started."

Somewhere along the line, I missed the memo about us working at Lil Tots Daycare and McNugget Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment