A girl came up to me today in the kitchen at work....while I was making my morning coffee....and says the following:
"Facebook suggested that I 'friend' you the other day. I have a personal policy that I DON'T friend people that I work with. However, I was looking at pictures of your daughter and she is SOOOO cute."
First of all, I couldn't give a rats ass if we were friends on Facebook. Know why? Because my profile is super duper private ANYWAY. Which further tells me that SECONDLY, you were stalking me. Because you can only see my profile through other people that we may be mutual friends with. Third, this also means that you must be friends with someone you work with because that's the ONLY way we know each other. Work. Please stop looking at pictures of my kid then, if you're so against work and Facebook intermingling in your life. I will not hesitate to call you a Chester if you keep it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment