So I had the baby right? But guess what? My body looks like pure shit.
It's been 6 months now and my stomach is even bigger. I've always had an issue gaining weight but now? Not so much. Apparently all those Eggos in the morning are bad for you. Pants don't fit. Skirts with ELASTIC don't fit. And to top off this lovely shit pie, 2 people still think I'm pregnant. PREGNANT.
I do like my butt though. It's bigger and I don't mind. But I do mind feeling like a whale. Yes, I know I don't LOOK like one, but I feel like one. I feel ugly. I feel fat. And the thing that doesn't help? Everyone telling me that I shouldn't feel the way I do because I look great. Just sympathize with me please. I'm throwing myself a fatty pity party and eating the cake too. I know I need to tone my stomach, but I also have a crazy 6 month old at home.
I'm not even going to touch how shitty I feel at my job in this post, but couple both of those together and I'm just a fucked up piece of whale. I want to crawl into a hole and come out sometime in September maybe. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment